Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Not Forgotten

No, I haven't forgotten about my blog and I'm not purposefully neglecting it. The computer is still cooperating and we've done several things around here that I could have blogged about. The problem is that now our camera seems to be broken. It's always something around here! And lets just face it...blogs without pictures=no fun. No one really cares about what I have to say, they just read this to see the cute pics of the kids!!! And I'm ok with that...really. We'll have the situation fixed within the next week or so, because our halloween party is next weekend and then we've got Drew's birthday, and of course I have to get pictures of those. So I guess I'm shopping for a new camera...anyone have any suggestions for an inexpensive digiatal that will last for more than a year?!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home